Just when you thought that the whole pesticides and GMO issue was dying down a bit, something pops up that garners attention. The A’oles have made a movie portraying the scientists, bloggers, and others who speak up for biotech as being aligned with this well known person in history. Unbelievable but not surprising. Does this really strengthen their cause? Apparently, some people think so. Same goes for all the hate comments they put all over the place, including graffiti on highways.
But then again, who is surprised at this kind of tactic? This is great. These are the same people who want laws made on their behalf, extremists and activists, who really should be marginalized for promoting this type of false accusations with no evidence, shameful, hateful fear mongering message only designed to divide and increase conflict, not bring together a community. There is a lot of evidence already similar to tactics used in this video that shows who really doesn’t have any aloha. If A’oles want to cry out that they are being the target of no aloha, then they should stop posting this vitriolic and poisonous stuff for all to see. Remember, you posted it, we find it and it gets exposed. Be accountable for what you say and do. Pretty easy. Maybe.
- The Babes Against Biotech Honeys (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- Bros Against Biotech Senator Mike Gabbard (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- An Open Letter to Hawaii Politicians about Agricultural Technology (hawaiifarmersdaughter.com)
- GMO Free Kauai: Everything is Justified (hawaiifarmersdaughter.com)
- The Crop Destruction Continues and the A’oles Come Out! (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- The Babes Against Biotech and Crop Destruction (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
3 thoughts on “No Aloha GMO Free Kauai: Go Use the Nazis!”