This was received yesterday from an A’ole GMO commenter, Samuel Shaw. Remember that these commentaries were posted by your fellow A’oles all over the social media. Those same folks who made these statements are the ones demanding laws to be made. The A’oles just despise this page! But you A’oles provided the material for it! It was created by your own nasty social media posts! People have been capturing and broadcasting your statements all over the place in order to back up our claim that there is no aloha from the activists. And it’s not about dividing the community, it’s about exposing the very comments that ARE dividing the community. Let the Mayor work with the state and federal government to deal with the issue as he should uphold the laws that he took an oath of office for. Just because there are no arrests doesn’t make it right to even make such threats to begin with. That is his job to follow through on his oath, not throw it aside like Hooser and Bynum are doing.
If you don’t like reading what you see here, stop posting that kind of stuff to begin with. Should anyone really be listening to activists who do this? If you don’t like what you’re reading on here, then stop being the source of it.
Samuel Shaw did want me to also post this. So much aloha that they can’t figure out what it really is anymore. Personal attacks against people are all they can resort to and organizations that allow this kind of stuff to happen are also kind of sad. Rudeness and disrespect rule here in Hawaii and if you speak up against it or even expose it, you get attacked for doing so. Let’s not forget that this guy was giving discounts for tattoos to people who showed that they signed the petition against Chuck. What does that say?
Get it? Likely not. Please go up and read the title again, that may help. Be accountable for what you say, no matter where you are.
- Christi A’ole GMO aka Kauai A’ole GMO (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- GMO Free Kauai: Movie Producers Extraordinaires! (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- GMO Free Kauai: Everything is Justified (hawaiifarmersdaughter.com)
- Helen Lovell Says Biotech Farmers Have No Aloha (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- Gary Hooser Rigs Polls the Pono Way (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- Welcome to the Land of No Aloha Activists! (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- Tokyo Rose and the “Antagonizing” of Bryna Storch (hawaiifarmersdaughter.com)