Just when you thought things would quiet down a bit here in Hawaii, it never fails that the no aloha folks are bursting at the seams to spew their comments again. Meet Helen Lovell, who apparently is a nurse:
She believes that papaya farmers deserve no aloha for using biotech to grow their crops. But how exactly does one grow “nasty garbage?”
She apparently thinks that there is no aloha when people speak up against these activists, and that anyone who does is a troublemaker. Of course, they only want their voices heard and not anyone else’s.
You also know that Vandana Shiva has recently been to the islands when they borrow her terminology of “raping the land.”
Then she goes on to say that threats made against the Mayor were made by my little corn friend, Frank n Foode…(seriously?). I can’t quite figure out why I would need to threaten the Mayor but she has something in her mind that there is a reason for it. They still can’t figure out that they themselves are looking bad because of the nature of their commentaries.
Last but not least, Helen has to throw in an insult. No surprise at all for that is the Kauai A’ole way.
As much as these folks love to talk about them being pono and having lots of aloha, it is clear that they have no clue about it already. Same goes for their leader, Gary Hooser and his antics. Monkey see, monkey do.
- Welcome to the Land of No Aloha Activists! (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- The Representatives of the GMO Free Club of Kauai (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- GMO Free Kauai: Everything is Justified (hawaiifarmersdaughter.com)
- Death Threats After Hawaiian Mayor Vetoes Anti-GMO Legislation (reason.com)
- GMO Free Kauai: Movie Producers Extraordinaires! (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)