It’s no secret who is responsible for this collection of tweets received today:
Christi might have changed her Twitter handle but it’s not hard to not know who she is and what she has to say. Can’t forget this comment of hers:
Just another GMO Free club member showing us what she thinks is aloha towards farmers or anyone who speaks up for biotech. Gary Hooser, what do you have to say about your lovely followers?
- The Representatives of the GMO Free Club of Kauai (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- Helen Lovell Says Biotech Farmers Have No Aloha (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- The Babes Against Biotech and Crop Destruction (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- Gary Hooser Rigs Polls the Pono Way (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- The Crop Destruction Continues and the A’oles Come Out! (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
5 thoughts on “Christi A’ole GMO aka Kauai A’ole GMO”
Sad, because I like Christi. I don’t like the ugly exchanges because I’ve had some good ones with her. At the end of the day we’re all on the same team. She’s off base sometimes too, and has been with me. Can we find some level of softness here and actually get something done?
It’s pretty amazing the stuff that comes out in the commentary. Can’t fathom how this rhetoric being pushed on these people have made them become this way. You’re right, how can we ever come to a level of discussion on this? I honestly believe that we can no longer listen to these people and go towards the more reasonable ones. Nothing can ever be done with people who are so extreme.