Jessica Wooley, Gary Hooser, and Tulsi Gabbard proudly proclaim that they are listening to the people when they are supporting bills like labeling. So who are these people that they are working with?
Just take a look below to meet their constituents…
This is interesting because many of their supporters and followers were upset about the Boobs Against Biology page. They like to parody others but then hate to be parodied themselves.
Jessica Wooley, Gary Hooser, and Tulsi Gabbard are always proud to proclaim that they are listening to their constituents. Really, is this who you’d want to listen to to make laws? Forget what the farmers have to say about this issue, politicians like them rather align with these folks. What has been the activists’ contribution to Hawaii agriculture or to feeding people? Nothing.
Meanwhile, these activists come up to farmers at the farmers’ markets and are asked, “Is this organic?” If the answer is no, then their produce is thrown back on the table in disgust. What are these activists doing at the farmers’ markets to begin with? If they don’t agree with how farmers are growing things, shouldn’t they be growing their own food and leaving them alone? A’oles can’t do that. They have to be rude & bully the small farmer to try and convince them to grow things the A’ole way. That’s some aloha alright!
- Tulsi Gabbard does not Care about All Farmers (hawaiifarmersdaughter.com)
- Gabbard Outraged Over Extension of ‘Monsanto Protection Act’ (civilbeat.com)
- Bros Against Biotech Senator Mike Gabbard (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- The Anti-GMO is Indeed a Crime Against Humanity (hawaiifarmersdaughter.com)
- The Babes Against Biotech Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (nogmomeansnoaloha.com)
- Anti-GMO “leaders” (gogogmo.wordpress.com)
- The risky politics of GMO’s – Grossly Miscalculating Office-seekers (gogogmo.wordpress.com)